Sunday, May 10, 2009

In Honour of Tami

Yesterday my friend Tami and her daughter Sara dropped in for a surprise visit. We don't see Tami and Sara too much since they moved to Walkerton, where Tami bought a house, found work and joined that community. Tami is a remarkable woman. So, on this Mother's Day I want to honour her. She is a single mother, who has faced numerous challenges as she brings Sara up to love and serve the Lord. I am tempted to say she has done this single-handedly, but no, she knows she does it with the strength, wisdom, insight and favour the Lord gives her. So, have a wonderful Mother's Day Tami. Love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I hope you had a great day too.
Lets just pray a man into my life I'm ready anytime now. :)

Karen said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too, Mom! By the way, I like your header!

Marian said...

Thanks Karen for the compliment on the header. It's easy when you know how.