Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rants and Conspiracy Theories

I heard a theory that Obama is being groomed to run the government of the New World Order. That’s why he received the Nobel Peace Prize.



I heard a rant that Stephen Harper is selling the country. It was a long rant that I don’t care to repeat because I believe Stephen Harper is a man of integrity who is doing a difficult job rather well considering the system he has inherited.

I heard a theory that my husband is smarter than I am because he understands what I do while I don’t understand what he does. My husband voiced this theory and I don’t want to disillusion him. It’s good for him to think he is smarter than I am.

What is Truth? How do you know what is true? This is an important question because we make decisions based on what we believe to be true.

(Continued)

2 comments:

Laura J. Davis said...

Ooh Marian, you sure know how to keep a reader in suspense! I've been involved in The Truth Project by Focus on the Family and just watched our latest video last night. If you are going to talk about that - awesome. If not, I recommend taking this course. It is amazing! Can't wait to hear what you have to say.

Marian said...

Laura, you are very perceptive.