Friday, October 1, 2010

7 Random Household Questions

Why?

1)  Why do I discover one of my two decent hand towels in my husbands greasy cloth bin in the garage when there are two dozen older rattier ones under the bathroom sink?

2)  Why don’t the toothbrushes fit in the toothbrush holder?

3)  Why is my daughter out of shampoo when there are 15 bottles at various levels for full in the girl’s bathroom?

4)  Why hasn’t anyone invented a self-cleaning sink?

5)  Why do the makers of Wii Fit assume I appreciate a balance board that nags about my weight, my family and life in general?

6)  Why do my geraniums do so well?

7)  Why aren’t geraniums my favourite plant?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

last week our group held a similar talk on this subject and you point out something we have not covered yet, thanks.

- Laura